Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Jumaat, Januari 04, 2008

Grow up Girls..

Yesterday was the first day of School. Early in the morning, I sent Hazeqah to school. I sent her to her class, she was so happy and as soon as she reached the class, she told me, mummy, you don’t have worry about me. I am a big girl already. I can stay here without your presence. So, I went home.

During afternoon session, I sent Hannah to school. Well, I almost forgot which class is she supposed to go, so I just put her in Jupiter. When they reached the class, I asked my friend, whether she knows which is Hannah class. She said, your daughter is a brilliant student. Surely she is in the top class. Well, thank you for the compliment. She is really in Jupiter class.

The second day, Hazeqah told me, mummy, why don’t you just send me to the school gate; you don’t have to send me into class. I am already big girl remember. She told me twice. Well, as you wish girl. As well as Hannah, also told me the same thing.

Well, maybe these girls are not as same as me when I was small at all. They are really independent girls. But with lately issues, I am also worry. So as much as I can, I will wait in front of their school until I see them enter the building.

Good Luck girls.
Study Hard.
Mummy loves you guys.

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama