Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Ahad, Disember 30, 2007

My Barbie Girls

Today hazeqah was crying. She cried so loud and she doesn't wanna speak with me. I was cooking lunch and I thought it was only a normal girl need some attention. After some time, she called me and she wanna show me her diary. I told her that I need to finish my cooking but she insisted. Being a good mom, I really have to follow her instructions.

To my surprised, I was so shocked when she flip through her diary. Everypage was full of this statement: Mama loves kakak (Mummy only loves hersister, Hannah). And politely I asked her, don't you know how to write "Mama loves Zeqah?" She said, "Since Hannah was a baby, mummy love is only for Hannah. Mummy never love Zeqah."

"Why do you say something like that? Mummy always love Zeqah. I hug you in my arm every night remember? I sleep besides you every night. Why you say so?"

And then she take out an album. I t was Hannah album when she was small.

"Look here. You always love kakak. You never kiss me like you kiss kakak. You never hug me like you hug kakak." She said.

I was smiling. Now I understand.

Well, maybe it was my mistake.You know, we always get excited when we have the first baby. I mean, like my case, I took pictures of every single moment of Hannah when she was small. When she started to laugh, started her first step, also we celebrated her birthday almost every month. But, after 3 years, when we had 2nd child, we kinda forget that the second girl also need attention. She couldn't find her pictures as many as Hannah. That is why she gets mad. Well, definitely, I have to say sorry to Hazeqah. She has not so many pictures as Hannah.

Lets blame the technology. Technology makes life so easy. We don't have toprint the pics but we can view it everywhere, we carry inside our thumbdrive, portable hard disc, memory card, mobile phone etc. Until we forget something hasn't change. That is the beauty of viewing in hard copy. Umm.. I guess I need to print all pictures of Hazeqah and put it inside an album so she can claim that I love her as much as I love Hannah.

Mummy will always love Hannah and Hazeqah.

1 Ulasan:

  • Hey Shima, You are amazing mummy!!! It´s a very nice experience based on yours, mainly for me (I´m not mother yet)... really nice to share with us...
    I miss you and always remember our moments together in Okinawa. Have a nice year!

    Claudia from Brazil(JICA-OIC WOB05)

    Oleh Anonymous Tanpa Nama, Di 7:08 PTG  

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama