Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Khamis, Ogos 23, 2007

Crossing the Sungai Bako

My heart beat so fast as the small boat started to crossed the river. I prayed so hard hoping that nothing would happen to me and my family. I tried to be brave and to calm myself even though I know... this is the place ... this is the exact location of "Bujang Bako", a man-eater crocodile that devoured a primary school boy last year. Well, like what malay philosophy say, 'air yang tenang jangan disangka tiada buaya', Kampung Bako, Kuching, Sarawak is one of the hotspots for the research on crocodiles due to the crocodile density in this area.

We got the opportunity to visit this place as one of my friend, cikgu Rahman and his wife, cikgu Hafsah, both of them are staying in Kampung Bako. Together with my girls, we crossed the river and enjoyed the view very much. It is a quiet and calm place for us... and the surrounding view, also nice too..


This pic is taken at the small jetty of Kampung Bako.

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama