Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Sabtu, Ogos 11, 2007

Have your own Alexandria

Yesterday I got the chance to watch the movie - Alexandria. I heard about this movie when I was in Japan early of last year; where friends of mine from Indonesia told me about this nice movie. I spent the whole afternoon watching this movie.

The story is about a simple guy Bagas keeps his feeling towards his neighbor and childhood friend, Alexandria, but he is unable to express it out. Things change when Bagas realizes that his best friend, Rafi , moves ahead and declares his love to Alexandria, much to her acceptance. Two best friends, Rafi and Bagas and a girl, Alex there's bound to be a love triangle.

Well.. even though the plot is very simple, but I guess many lessons learned:
The most important for me is: You have to tell someone that you care for him/her, no matter what the result would be. This could apply not only for couple who are in love, also to our familes, also best friends.. We need to tell people around us that we care for them.

I remember some quotes from this movie:

Next time if you find yourself care for someone, let that person knows. Say it if you care..

You will find someone and you can know how it feels to love someone and to be loved inreturn.

You will know how it feels to have your own Alexandria...

This movie has a very beautiful ending..when Bagas finally let Rafi and Alex be together.

Nice movie.. also beautiful songs..

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama