Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Rabu, Jun 20, 2007

Priority or not priority?

my priority in life..

"mummy, what are you doing with all the clothes? are you going out station again?"

These 2 questions are like traumatic to me to answer. That is why normally, before going outstation, I will pack my things at night after they sleep.. or the morning that I am supposed to leave. It does not mean that I wanna avoid answering the questions. Only I feel that... Sometimes I dont have the strength to answer the questions.

My girls are growing up.

Whenever I go outstation, they will start counting the days. And everyday they will call me... asking me... when are u coming home?..

I love them so much. But of course I am a women with career. I have to work.. Not for just the sake of having money for survive, also for my satisfaction. I like the job that I am doing now.. and I am looking for satisfaction in completing my job. I have my own target to be achieved in life..

I have to admit that lately I am so busy. I know that I need to give them the priority. They need me. Of course because I am their mom. Also I need them to complete me.

I remember my friend when I was in University, he told me...
In our life, there is no such thing as .. the most important thing...
Everything is important..

Its only..

We need to give prioritise to the situation that need to be settled first.
Do you guys understand me?
for me... if you ask me... priority or not priority? .... my kids?
I can say that its my priority...

Mummy love Hannah and Hazeqah..

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama