Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Jumaat, Ogos 10, 2007

sorry mom.. but we prefer to be online

The Internet can be a great place for kids to learn, be entertained, playing online games, and also explore new things. By playing a great game, you will encourage them with good thinking skills as well you may actually be able to encourage them to learn more.

There are many games, and although we will only talk about a few here, find ones that will work well with your child. Like what Hannah and Hazeqah always up to..(I can give few examples here)..




These are few websites that my 2 girls always spent their time with. As soon as I reached home, they will ask me... mummy can we play the online games? well... being a good mummy, I think I have to fullfill their needs. So, normally, they will be accessing the internet until dinner and sometimes they will continue playing until 12 midnight especially Hannah. At that moment sometimes I had already zzzzzz..


Well.. for me.. I can see my girls are improving a lot with their English especially pronunciation by accessing and playing with these games. Furthermore, these online games can be used to stimulate thinking in children so that they will be more critical and creative..

Anyway... the issue here is.. sometimes I dont have the chance to touch the computer. They are 24 hours occupied. My girls now are moving 1 step ahead in ICT. They even can play the game by their own... for hours.. and for me, I just have to tell them the steps when they first access to the website. After that they will do it their own..

Umm... my weekends.. I have more time now to move for window shopping because when I ask the girls.. ok.. who wanna follow mummy to the mall? nobody will answer the question.. as they would prefer to click here and there on the screen rather then walking at the shopping mall..

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama