Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Isnin, Ogos 06, 2007

find me a song..

Last night, I was accompanying my girl when she was doing her homework. It was really fun cause we talked in very nice ways and she could accept my comments. Actually to tell you the truth, even though I was a teacher before, but, teaching my own girls has always been a nightmare for me. I taught hundreds of students last time when I was in school, but they are different. They are not my family. But being your daughter's teacher, in your own house, errr... sometimes scary me..

After finish her homework, she showed me the exam papers that she sat during the mid year exam. ummmm... I was not suprise... her Bahasa Melayu was totally bad, as compared to her English, Science and also Maths. We were laughing together as I corrected few mistakes she made during the exam session.

But that was not the point. What I really want to share with you guys is...

After she put her things inside the bag, she asked me to bring her to bed. "Mummy, I am realy tired. COme and sleep with me". Well, as a good mum, even though i still have few more things to be settled (err... the auditors are coming to our sector tommorrow morning), still, I brought her to bed, lying besides her, touching her hairs, hugging her in my arms... and suddenly she asked me..."mummy, can you sing a song for me?". I was like... umm.. ok... "what kinda song you want mummy to sing?".... then she replied..."anything mummy"..


I was thinking.... umm... what should I sing?
err.... time passed by... and I still thinking...
err.... ummm... while I was still thinking, I realised she already fall asleep.
well... I started to realise... I dont have any song to sing to my girl?

come on... isnt that bad?
I cannot even think of any song...
umm....I must find a song tommorrow... so I wont be regret...

errr... any recommendation?

1 Ulasan:

  • how about children song such as `rock a bye baby on the tree top......'

    Oleh Anonymous Tanpa Nama, Di 5:33 PTG  

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama