Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Isnin, Julai 02, 2007

A Day With The Family

Back from left : Shima, Aniza, Abah, Mak, Akmar, Afzan
Front from left : Atiqah, Azirah, Emran (cute gumo), Emily, Hannah, Hazeqah


This picture was taken during the family day in Port Dickson last week. Everybody in the family was there except for my brother, Anua in Kelantan. We enjoyed our holiday... and the children... of course... they were so happy.. (because of the swimming pool of course)


To all my sisters who will be going back to campus, I wish you guys all the best in your study. There is no success without struggling hard...


errr.... one advice from me, the best way to be best student is ...

make yourself a competitor to others!!


Gambatte Kudasai (keep up the good work). My love will always be with you sis.

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama