Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Ahad, Ogos 12, 2007

The Power of Perfume

Everybody knows that perfumes have many different characteristics. Some inspire creativity, passion, relieve anxiety or release hidden sensuality.
Perfume is thousands of years old - the word "perfume" comes from the Latin per fume "through smoke". The early Egyptians used perfumed balms as part of religious ceremonies and later as part of pre love making preparations. (hey this is the true history)

Perfume is made from about 78% to 95% of specially denatured ethyl alcohol and a remainder of essential oils. Perfume is the costliest form of fragrance with 22% of essential oils. Eau de Parfum (EDP), comes next with between 15 and 22% essential oils. That's followed by Eau de Toilette (EDT) with 8 to 15% oils. The weaker Eau de Cologne has just 4% essential oils.
For those who crave super subtlety Eau Fraiche with 1 to 3% essential oils, is the lightest dilution of fragrance.

In my case, I have 4 brands that I really love at the moment. Each and every bottle gives me different kindda mood and inspiration. GUESS, Aigner, Montblanc and CKIN2U.
Last time I used to use Pure Poison Christian Dior. But now, I think I use it maybe only once in every two weeks. Well.. people change..


I also remember that I bought this perfume, Aigner for Women in Jakarta. But, I dont know.. where is it now.. I couldnt find it everywhere... maybe I left it at one of the hotel during one of the workshop I attended last time.

It has a very very very nice smell. Every time I smell this Aigner, it will reminds me of the time when I was visiting Jakarta in May 2007.

Well.. people says that perfume can flashback our memories. I really miss this nice perfume. But where is it now? Missing in action.. I asked many boutique about this brand but they said its only available in Mid Valley and KLCC.

umm... anybody who loves the same brand?

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama