Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Selasa, April 29, 2008

Mummy shall never forget today

Today I had a chance to go back early from office. At exactly 4.30 pm, I took my bag, locked the door and thats it... enough for today!
When I arrived home, Hazeqah was taking shower. She was suprised to see me already home at 5 pm. And soon after she got dressed up, she brought her bag to my room and asked me to help her with the homework. I said, fine baby but let me pray first. After that mummy will surely help you.
After I have done, I went back to the room but I saw Hazeqah was hiding beside my wardrobe. She was trying to hide something from me. But I was not sure at that moment. After a few seconds, she came to me and ask for my favour to help her with the mathematics homework. But to my suprise, the moment I saw her book, it shows that he already did her homework, but she erased it!!!! And she asked for my help!!
After showing her the right way of solving the calculations, anyway, its only addition of 1 digit number, I asked my maid, if Hazeqah already done with her homework before. And my maid told me... she already completed her homework just before she went for a short nap after lunch.
What does that mean?
Suddenly I realise the beauty and the nice feelings of being a mother. Of course I realised it before, but at this time I was touched by my girl. She erased her handwritten in the book just to make sure I give her full attention and help her with the homework.
Mummy shall never forget today darling!

1 Ulasan:

  • Shima san,

    This is one of the treasures that mothers in the world can experience.
    No matter how busy a mother is, I shall naver regret being a mother!

    nana

    Oleh Blogger mtec-hq, Di 9:26 PG  

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama