Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Isnin, Januari 29, 2007

How I miss this Country..

Japan... after one year.. how amazing this country... still fresh in my mind...

I remembered our visit to the Chinese Fukushuen Garden...

To get there, from the end of Kokusai-dori, near Kencyo-mae monorail station, we took a right and walk towards the station. After about a 10 minute of walking, you'll see a park on your right & the walls of the Chinese garden on the left. Entry is free, they just ask you to sign the guestbook.

So nice being there, we spent our time... leisurely walked round the garden, sat on the benches, listened to the soothing water, lingered in the bamboo forest and absorbed the view from the cliff top pagoda.


The memories... the people... everything about this country... keep on coming to my mind...
oh.. how I miss this country...

tell me.. how can I forget Japan...

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama