Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Ahad, Januari 28, 2007

ANYTHING ABOUT EGGS

Hannah.. as normal kids.. she really loves eggs.. Anything that got to do with eggs, will be her favourite. But the problem is... she only loves the white part. So, everytime when we go out for breakfast, I mean... normally.. we will go during the weekend, she will order 2 eggs. And she will only eat the white part...

So, what happened to the yellow (yolk) part? well.... normally the father will finish them up.

I know that eggs are not good for us because of the cholesterol, so, I limit Hannah to have only those eggs during weekend.. meaning to say, no eggs during week days.

Well, as I understand, not only Hannah loves to eat the white part... a friend of mine when I was in Japan also has the same habit... he he.... So everytime when Hannah left the yellow part, my mind will flew back to Okinawa.... he he....smileeeeee....

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama