Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Ahad, Disember 17, 2006

The Golden Question..

One day, while we went out to a shopping mall, Hannah suddenly pulled my hand into this shop. She was telling me.. mummy..mummy.. this christmast tree is nice.. But why you never buy this and put in our house? .....

I was so suprised... and I was hush for a while..

Slowly I explained to her.. Hannah.. this tree is not for us because we are Muslims. Muslim do not celebrate christmast. ..

Then who celebrate christmast? she asked.

For example like English people that you used to see on TV...

But I also can speak English mummy... Hannah replied..

oo oo... no I am kantoi... really kantoi...

But Hannah... Speaking english doesnt mean that you can have the tree.. We celebrate Eid remember.. we fast... tarawikh... I explained..

Hannah looked confuse but she stops asking..
So, everytime I remember that moment, I will say to myself... what will be the next questions from her... She is not a small kid anymore. Definately one day I have to start telling her about Allah, Muhammad, Muslim.... etc...

And I have to make sure ... that I will be able to answer all the questions.... Raising up children is amanah from Allah... so we have to make sure that we educate our children so they can be a good muslim... InsyaAllah..

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama