Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Jumaat, Julai 28, 2006

e-Learning Today and Tommorrow: Its Nature and Nurture


On last Saturday (22nd of July) I was attending a seminar given by Professor Curtis J. Bonk, from Indiana University. The Seminar was held at Open University Malaysia (OUM). This Seminar is the chance for me to meet with the Professor and to know more about the development of e-learning in US.

Well... at the same day... my brother.. Wan Faizal Anuar.. got married today to his fiance .. Liza in Sungai Besar, Selangor. Sorry brother cause I couldnt attend the ceremony but I promise... I will be there during the wedding day...

Selamat Pengantin Baru..

2 Ulasan:

  • Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    Oleh Anonymous Tanpa Nama, Di 12:26 PTG  

  • Hi Shima-san,
    It was really really very wonderful making your acquaintance, and I think I have really benefitted.. I love your site, and think it is a wonderful wonderful idea .. I am just too lazy to do the same!!!
    One Love Shima,
    Please visit Jamaica soon!!!
    Dennese

    Oleh Anonymous Tanpa Nama, Di 2:52 PG  

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama