Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Rabu, Jun 14, 2006

HOLIDAY TRIP TO CHERATING, KUANTAN, PAHANG

2 days after coming back from Okinawa, we brought the girls to Cherating. 2 and half hours drive from Kuala Lumpur, the girls were so excited to go swimming and seaside. We stayed at Legend Worldwide, Cherating.
After 4 months being away from those girls, they seems so happy now. Sometimes I can feel that they dont want me to be away from them. The way they hug and kiss me, as if they missed me for years!!!
Anyway... with all my heart.. I really have to say thank you to my dearest husband... and my two girls.. for allowing me to go to Japan. Of course, without their support and sacrifice, definately, I wont make it through all the training in Japan.
Their spirit... and love give me strengh.. and motivation..

1 Ulasan:

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    Oleh Anonymous Tanpa Nama, Di 3:16 PTG  

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama