Wan Faizatul Shima Homepage

Sabtu, Januari 28, 2006

FUKUSHUEN CHINESE GARDEN



At about 10.15 this morning we walked to Gibo Monorel Station to go to Fukushuen Chinese Garden. It's just 30 minutes walk form OIC to the monorel station. We stopped at Kencho-mae Station and walked again for about 20 minutes until we reached the place. It was so soothing and relaxing. We took a lot of pictures there. We then walked to the beach and stop there for about 45 minutes.


After that we went to the Buddhidt Temple and we were lucky because there was a wedding ceremony held there. So, we got the chance to see the Japanese wedding tradition.



I had tempura for my lunch at around 4 pm. We went to the hundred yen shop and I bought some surveniours. After having dinner at Mc Donald (i had fillet o fish ok), we took 2 taxies and went back to OIC.

Finally, I reached OIC. I am so tired and plan to go to bed early.

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]



<< Laman utama